Integrate Service Virtualization, API Testing and Test Lab Management
Enable Continuous Testing and Significantly Expand Test Coverage and Traceability
We're excited to announce Parasoft's latest release: a consolidated platform uniting API testing, service virtualization, and test environment management. The new release is designed to help organizations "shift left" the testing effort and accelerate the SDLC to meet the growing time-to-market pressure for software applications.
The ability to rapidly develop and continuously execute end-to-end tests—even in complex or frequently-evolving environments—is essential to accelerating application delivery while minimizing business risks. That's why Parasoft allows users to create a simulated test environment in less than a minute, then immediately start defining and executing tests against the appropriate test environment configurations.
Here's a quick overview of what's new....
To learn how this release can help your organization enable continuous testing and significantly expand test coverage and traceability, join us for our live webinar New Release Integrates Service Virtualization, API Testing & Test Lab Management on Thursday, November 13, 2014 from 2:00pm - 3:00pm EST. We'll be covering new functionality such as:
- Next-generation virtual asset and test creation that delivers the most logical and concise set of service virtualization and test assets
- Effortless handling of REST services and JSON payloads with advanced automation
- Rapid browser-based creation and management of test and service virtualization assets from Environment Manager
- Centralized visibility into the entire ecosystem across servers and environments
- REST API for creating, managing, and updating service virtualization and test assets
- Support for Selenium WebDriver and and HP ALM 12
Parasoft’s industry-leading automated software testing tools support the entire software development process, from when the developer writes the first line of code all the way through unit and functional testing, to performance and security testing, leveraging simulated test environments along the way.